Terms Of Service
The use of the web site (the “Web Site”) is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and to the terms set by the Site Owner (Nord Appraisal Services LLC) located at [www.nordappraisals.com]. Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular a la mode technologies, LLC. (“ALM”) services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. The full suite of ALM products can be found at www.alamode.com. You can review the most current version of the Agreement at any time at: www.alamode.com/terms-of-use/.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by ALM or its licensors. United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the contents of this Web Site. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above,
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, publish, license, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site without express written permission;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless You are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such Content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- download any file posted by another that You know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Site Owner’s and/or ALM services;
- use services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- interfere with or disrupt services or servers or networks connected to Site Owner’s and/or ALM services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Site Owner’s and/or ALM services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by ALM and/or Site Owner;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Redeliver, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products, or services provided through or obtained from the Site Owner and/or ALM Web Sites. This includes among other activities, using “framing”, “scraping”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information and includes any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site technology without express written permission.
- Soliciting any of the individuals or companies listed on this web site for purposes of selling products or services is prohibited.
- International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.
Payment is due when the completed report is delivered and is not conditional on whether the loan is approved and/or if the order is cancelled.
Site owner is not liable for changes in the market that change buyer/seller conditions.
Site use is restricted to real estate appraisal activities only.
Web Site Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ALM and/or Site Owner will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
This site does not collect personally identifiable information about individual consumers who use or visit it via the storage and retrieval of browser ‘cookies.’ You may be asked to voluntarily submit personal information for business purposes, and we will only use the information you submit for such purposes.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALM AND SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ITS QUALITY, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, ITS PERFORMANCE, ITS NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING THE WEB SITES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITES ARE FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS.
ALM AND SITE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Site Owner and ALM and its officers, directors, employees and agents (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities and damages of any kind or nature whatsoever (collectively, “Damages”) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of, in connection with or resulting from (i) your use of the Web Sites or (ii) your breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the State of Florida, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts sitting in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Web Sites. Use of the Web Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give the effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
PCI Data Security Standards are technical and operational requirements set by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) to protect cardholder data. The standards apply to all entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data. In order to attest PCI compliance, ALM does not store, process, or transmit any cardholder data on its own servers or networks and must provide a written AOC (attestation of compliance). Pursuant to this AOC a la mode cannot allow Customers using our products to store, process, or transmit any cardholder data using ALM Products and Services. You agree that in your use of the Products and Services, you will not include, or allow to be included, any cardholder data in documents and/or data being processed, transmitted, and/or stored by Products and Services. Once such example of Customers responsibilities includes, but is not limited to, redacting credit card numbers to the last 4 digits if they are included on the 1003 form or any other documents before printing them to the SureDocs printer.