Are you planning to sell, purchase or refinance a property?
It would be a wise decision to make a small investment in a professional appraisal. Unless you have the time and energy to study real estate values on a day to day basis, like Nord Appraisal Services LLC does, it’s difficult for you to get a handle on real estate values. We aren’t talking about how much you have invested in your property, how much you paid for it, or how much you want for it. We’re talking about the true market value of your property, which could really pay off for you in the long run!
People are surprised when they find out the market value of their property. Many will find that it is much more than they thought, so investing in a professional appraisal actually allowed these people to receive several thousand more dollars than they thought they would when their property was sold. Yet others have an inflated opinion of their property’s value and an appraisal helped them to realistically price their property in order for it to sell. An overpriced property will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing and that you have wasted valuable time, money, and efforts.
Nord Appraisal Services LLC has all your Appraisal Needs Covered
- Retrospective Reports
- Estate Planning
- Pre-Listing Appraisal
- Employee Relocation
- Divorce Settlements
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Home with Farm Land
- Commercial Farm Operations
- Farm Land
- Grain elevators
- Unchanged Farm Land
- Timber Land
- Retail Facilities
- Office Structures
- Distribution Centers
- Land for Improvement
- Uncommon/Unique Use
- Empty Lots
Focusing on the Following Counties in Central Illinois:
Champaign, Dewitt, Ford, Livingston, Logan, Macon, McLean, Peoria, Piatt, Tazewell and Woodford
When you order an appraisal report from Nord Appraisal Services LLC, you can expect. . . .
- A prompt response to your initial inquiry. We will give you personalized service for your particular appraisal need. Just tell us your situation and we will make suggestions.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Appraisal and consulting reports formats that suit your needs. We offer a range of report types and delivery methods. We can deliver your report attached to a standard email, or notify you of an Internet site to download your report. A hardcopy report is also available.
- Quick response to follow-up questions.
- Nord Appraisal Services LLC appraisal reports are clearly written, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.